Monday, August 27, 2012

Ruby Tuesday 2 - Restaurant row



Ruby Tuesday 2 is back, and our mission is to locate reds in any venue. Perhaps at an eatery if we wish...and on Main Street in Ansonia will be a new restaurant Koi - for a smallish town like ours (19,000), a Japanese restaurant may seem a bit exotic - so we are ready to visit at the earliest (after it open that is :)




This was once the well known and well visited Pilgrim BBQ - which was also red in looks (not just the sauce). I chose an older view of the old place during the 2010 Memorial Day parade. The owner retired, an d with a few empty storefronts on Main Street, who wouldn't be pleased that it lives on as a restaurant?

Follow ruby reds at the always fun RT2

11 comments:

Kramer said...

Asian Fusion, just watch out for the hot sauce (Vietnamese Ketchup, also red)...

Robin said...

Yum, I love Japanese food!

PS Your blogger profile seems to be disabled, I usually click through from the comments on my blog, but couldn't reach you that way today.

DrillerAA09 said...

Asian Fusion sounds interesting, but I do like my fish cooked.

bj said...

I love Asian food. We have one here called Pei Wei and it has the most amazing lettuce wraps,ever. So good.

Liz said...

I'm Asian and Asian fusion sounds like a great idea.

Red Hibiscus

chubskulit said...

Must be a really good BBQ to have those many customers.

maria said...

I love Japanese food! Happy RT2.

Mine's here.

Patti said...

I can't wait until it opens! We will be there for sure.

Mona said...

I agree, for sure bbq is delish in that place visiting via RT2

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

"Asian Fusion" has quite a lovely lilt to it, don't you think?

Red House

Leah H. said...

Interesting! I love Sushi, yum!

Visiting from RT2- hope you can stop by..

http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/08/lovely-red-flower.html