Saturday, January 12, 2013

SOOC - A web woven over the Charles...

Under the I-93 bridge from the Somerville side of the span...
Southbound to Boston and the Big Dig

SOOC - Straight out of the Camera - takes us back to Boston. The driver (myself) commissioned passenger Patti to capture the cable webs found on the very stylish I-93 Zakim Memorial Bridge over the Charles river in Boston on a warm and humid day. The combining of art and design, looking so delicate yet able to carry ten lanes to/from the Hub. SOOC in that the unedited sky is filtered somewhat by the tinted windscreen glass. Straight and true down the road...

4 comments:

Chubby Chieque said...

Hi Bro!

WazzUp? It is really amazing to tell you that it feels ages not seeing you and joining my first meme ever in blogilandia.

I missed your posts and I now cope up my heartthrobes losing dear Mum and a heart friend the same time.

Now, time changes, 2012 has been and I am now ready to face the fact of the year 2013 and promise, this year will be one of the best year ever I had. Pls join me success.

Greetings from a frozen city of Stockholm,
/Chie

Norma Ruttan said...

fascinating point of view!

makiejl.com said...

I love this bridge!! When it was being built, I was working for an architect at the time - and we sometimes would spend lunch breaks just watching the action.... thanks for posting!
Linda

edenhills said...

Wonderful captures of the bridge!