Monday, January 7, 2013

Ruby Tuesday 2 - Christmas wrap-up

Holiday rubies and more, 24 December 2012, East Hartford, CT

Ruby Tuesday 2 returns as the Christmas holiday season has now passed. Since ruby predominates during that season, one more peek at December decorations might be in order :)

The day is Christmas Eve, 24 December at the family get together at my sister's house in East Hartford. Inside the house, gifts, food, children and this table of holiday items: the ornament tree, the angel and the lamp from the movie A Christmas Story. A fun trio of style. See more ruby from any/all seasons at the fun RT2!

8 comments:

Lola said...

Hi again, Ralph!

The ornament tree is truly impressive - but even more so is the lamp!

So many great rubies - Happy RT2!

Gemma Wiseman said...

So love the little baubled tree on the left! So shiny and beautiful! A gorgeous arrangement for Christmas!

Jackie said...

I love the ornament tree and did not notice the lamp until I read the first comment.

LOL...I love the lamp too! I have often thought about going ahead and buying one myself. But, I have not done so yet!

Great post and I hope you have a great day!:-)

Felisol - Elise Ljung said...

Interesting theme, American Christmas movies.
Ive never seen the film, but read the Wikipedia explanation, where "The battle of the lamp" was described as a subplot. "A woman's leg with a fishnet stocking."
Imagine that being a part of later Christmas exhibitions. Wonderful.
Also interesting that many Americans celebrate Christmas Eve, like the Scandinavians.
Have a wonderful New Year.

Liz said...

Love the tree Ralph.

My entries:
Liz (mcn)
Liz (mot)

Laura said...

lots of joyful reds here Ralph:-)

Chubskulit Rose said...

I love the tree balls but I love the lamp the best!

Hopping from RT.
My Ruby Tuesday Post

Patti said...

Show this post to Michele!