Monday, January 14, 2013

Ruby Tuesday - Pinwheel tapas


Ruby Tuesday 2 is back, and the theme as simple as ever - a lot, a little or in-between reds. For my edible ruby, I refer back to the birthday dinner, prepared by Cam and myself, for of ladies Patti and Allegra. I thought an appetizer,antipasta, or tapas (as you prefer) should include mozzarella, semi-red cappicola ham and the way more obvious rubies tomatoes and roasted peppers. All together covered in olive oil, the apertif was created - and a ruby themed post. Multi-tasking that tastes great as well :)

8 comments:

Lola said...

Tapas like those we see over here! Mmmm!

Happy RT2!

PS No, didn't find the bean!

Felisol - Elise Ljung said...

I'd like just a tiny taste of that delicious antipasta.
Very nicely served. The food should look tasty for the eyes as well. That's why I like reading cookery books.

Carol L McKenna said...

Great shot and looks delish for Ruby Tues.

(A Creative Harbor)

Jackie said...

Oh my it's late and I was already hungry. These look delicious!

Great choice for post and for your birthday. Happy Belated Birthday!

Happy Ruby Tuesday!:-)

HOOTIN ANNI said...

Ralph, you have me drooling on the keyboard!!!

Robin said...

Yum, that looks delicious, and very picturesque too!

JunieRose2005 said...

Looks yummy and pretty!!

Chubskulit Rose said...

That looks delicious!

Catching up with Ruby Tuesday entries.

RUBIES