Monday, January 21, 2013

Tina's Pic Story - Light


Tina's fun meme Pic Story is back with the simple theme, we post to the weekly theme she kindly provides. This week the theme is light...I like the idea of many lights at night being on. During a previous snow storm, a picture taken by a point-and-shoot with the flash on, it was a snowy and windy night. However, not just the street light is illuminated, but many individual flakes were illuminated almost as orbs floating in the air. Lots of lights in the air - I hope the theme has been met with this story!

6 comments:

vincibene said...

Fantastic picture! I like the snowflakes.

Al said...

I love it with the frozen snowflakes in the foreground. I want some snow!

Karen said...

A little bit of magic in the air!

Christiane said...

Snowflakes reflecting the light. This gives the photo a nice winter atmosphere. I also like the warm colour of the street lamp. Thank you for your kind comment to my cat in the light.

SquirrelQueen said...

The lighting was just right to give it a magical look. Great shot Ralph.

Tina´s PicStory said...

fantastic idea and great result! thanx for your snowy light :)