Monday, February 18, 2013

Tina's Pic Story - Roofs

Colt Building alongside I-91, Hartford, CT
A closer look from the highway at the 'Onion Dome'...Photos by Patti
Tina's Pic Story returns as we post to her meme to the chosen weekly theme, which this week is roofs. On our travels as I drive, Patti takes pictures of interest along the road, and I have found two views of the same roof that nicely fit the theme.At the left, alongside the I-91 expressway is the onion dome of the old Colt Armory building, completed in 1867, the familiar Onion Dome shape is seen from a distance. The next is a closer look at this blue beauty with its golden stars and orb. A great old roof in pics...

5 comments:

Mona Sweden said...

What a beautiful dome! Love the colors and the shape.

Tina´s PicStory said...

what different tops in your pic! the blue one is so beautiful! thanx :)

Luiserl said...

Beautiful! I'm impressed!

Anonymous said...

A huge dick in my pussy,a new warm wet tounge up
my arse and cum along with pussy juice all over me.
Fuck, ozzy

Here is my blog post ... hcg injections

Anonymous said...

Having read this I believed it ωas rathег informativе.
Ι appreciate you taking the time anԁ effort to
ρut this сontent together. I оnce again find myself spendіng waу too much time both reading and
posting cоmments. But so ωhаt, іt waѕ still worthwhile!


Chеck out my page: registered nursing