Sunday, February 17, 2013

Whimsical Windows - Water's edge

Cool home on the harbor in Barnstable, Cape Cod
Toby hosts the fun meme Whimsical Windows/Delirious Doors where we look for portals and architecture of note. This is not our home, however certainly one I would not mind residing on a summer holiday. This view was captured by one of our children as the took a Duck tour around Hyannis Harbor on Cape Cod. What appeals is its location on a quiet harbor, big windows with expansive water views and with the light house presumably offering a look toward Nantucket Sound. Undoubtedly out of our price range - at least we can all dream :)



3 comments:

toby said...

Wow, such a lovely view! There's something interesting going on at that house on the right, it looks kind of like two totally different houses are spliced together... really interesting!

Anonymous said...

oZzy moved away earlier, I miss his cock, and I'm always hungry for sex.
FUCK MY PUSSY!

Here is my blog ... hcg injections

Anonymous said...

Mу brοther гecommendeԁ I
might lіke this websitе. He was totally right.
Thiѕ poѕt trulу mаԁe my dау.
Υou cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Also visit my website use of steroids