Monday, January 9, 2012

Tina's Pic Story - White as...


Tina again hosts her fun meme Pic Story. In this we provide the picture, and Tina provides the theme, which this week is White.

I think of the old Disney movie Snow White, so my themed white is snow. Happily, not this year! It was last winter, and we had so many snow events, there was almost nowhere to put it. This is a wheelchair height view on our driveway. Perhaps the Alps, maybe the Himalayas. It is not, although it looks similar. This winter is much warmer than last and with much less snow, which I am fine with...


6 comments:

Al said...

That's a lot of snow, it looks like our driveway after a good snow (one of our huge snow events can be over 50 inches, although we haven't seen one of those in several years). But luckily I have a powerful snowblower, so it's not as bad. I love snow!

Kim, USA said...

Agree with you. Same here in MI we don't have that much snow too. But it's too cold ^_^ Happy Tuesday.

White

Tina´s PicStory said...

thanks for joining us with that, what we don´t have here :)

bj said...

Gosh, I would have sworn I was looking at the Swiss Alps. :))) Beautiful and I am glad you don't have this much snow this year. :)

If you haven't met Don at
http://promotethanet.blogspot.com/

I thought you might enjoy visiting with him. He sports wheels, just like yours. :))

Patti said...

Let's hope it stays this way!!

Nice mountain next to our driveway.

SquirrelQueen said...

You have a lovely mountain of white in your driveway. It looks like what we would normally have this time of the year but so far no snow here.