Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ruby Tuesday 2-Tilted Tree





Ruby Tuesday continues! Thanks for making this second edition happen MMT! 

We are fixated in the USA about Christmas being only on 25 December. 


Yet in most other parts of the globe, the day can be as late as 6 January. So I am presenting a Christmas tree from a few years ago.


Balancing even a small point-and-shoot camera while in a wheelchair sometimes distorts the view slightly-the tilted (not real) conifer is the result here...


No matter the angle. with a few rubies, the pic still qualifies!

6 comments:

bj said...

Really pretty tree, Ralph.
Yep, I am happy to have RT2 now.

I love photos off-angle...makes for an interesting picture. :)

Robin said...

It's a lovely tree Ralph, and the angle just adds extra interest :).

Here's to RT2 - onwards and upwards!

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography on etsy and Society6 and bring home something beautiful today!

Gemma Wiseman said...

The tilted view gives such an interesting perspective of the tree! Beautifully decorated!

chubskulit said...

I actually like the angle when you take this pic. Very nice!

Felisol said...

Like the aboves, I find the angle adds an interesting plus to the photo. I also like the colourful American way of decorating a tree, with lots and lots of colours. I see you have what we call a spear at the top of the tree. My grandparents used to have that. Otherwise it's most common among us to place a star at the top. I believe some also have an angel there.
I suddenly came to wonder what the spear is symbolizing.
Guess I have to do a bit of googleing.
Happy New Year and Happy RT2.

JunieRose2005 said...

It's a lovely tree, Ralph!

I'm still posting Christmas pics too! :)


Junie