Monday, May 28, 2012

Tina's Pic Story - Best of


Tina hosts the great photo meme Pic Story. The simple rules are for us are to respond to her weekly theme. This week it is The Best (of Pic Story), to celebrate the 52 weeks of this fun meme...

She further explains: The best of all your picstory entries or just the best of last week :) it´s on you!

I have been part of this for a mere 48 weeks - I like every post, but have chosen some of my favorite photos from my posts - although if I were to compile this next week, twelve different photos might be chosen...I hope this meme continues on and on, the fun is posting for every weekly theme she might think of!

7 comments:

Xinie said...

Hello,

a wonderful selection of your "PicStory" - Pictures!

Best wishes, Xinie

Tina´s PicStory said...

thank you sooo much for this wonderful mosaic and for always playing with us! it´s great to have you on board :)

Annemor said...

Mormor Norway here.
Thank you. I enjoy your mosaic. And i look forward to next post.
The picture of the photografer in the car, made me smile.
Enjoy the day.

SquirrelQueen said...

Great choices Ralph! I really like your mosaic.

Birgitte said...

Et stort udvalg af gode billeder :-)

Liz said...

Beautiful pics, especially Allegra's.

My Rubies:
Moms...Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

HOOTIN ANNI said...

Love the collage of images Ralph. Actually, I like your enthusiasm on this great meme too. You always do such a wonderful job of it.

Oh and your parade post below this is fabulous too. Well done.