Monday, May 7, 2012

Ruby Tuesday 2 - Angry (not really)





Ruby Tuesday 2 arrives at a great time - the perfect red for today is my birthday present from the week before last. It is, naturally, a brilliant ruby, the Red Angry Bird. 


I never thought they were all that angry, merely adorable with nary a sneer


I like the game on the computer (haven't tried it yet on the phone), so am really enthused about this as a gift - even at my age :)


See reds, plush or not, at the always fun RT2, today hosted by haiku master and poet MMT...






10 comments:

Kramer said...

it's a very addictive game. You've been warned.

chubskulit said...

Hahaha, we're not into angry birds. That's cute though.

Patti said...

I am afraid to try it, knowing that it's so addictive.

lina@women said...

Cute one. I haven't yet tried the game :)

Gemma Wiseman said...

One very large plush toy! Amazing, dramatic expression on its face!

DrillerAA09 said...

Perfect for a Ruby Tuesday.

Liz said...

It's too cute!

My entries:
Moms...Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

Felisol said...

I don't know the angry bird, but I have seen some in blog land.
Yours was huge. Some must really have wanted to greet you on your birthday. Happy belated b.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Happy belated birthday, Ralph--and I'm glad you're not angry!

Shriveled Red Cactus Fruit

JohnJohn said...

cute stuffs..hehe love playing angry birds..=_) visiting from 366 BPC

http://www.lovehomegrowgarden.info/2012/05/08/my-parents-dining-set/