Monday, May 21, 2012

Tina's Pic Story - Round

1960 Chevrolet Impala convertible - a classic in its period two-tone red and white paint...
Tina has kindly provided this week's fun Pic Story. Her challenge today is the theme round. So, we add our photos that comply with the theme. I think that I may have found one...

Old American cars, favorites of mine, perhaps can meet the shape requirement. How does this 1960 wonder with fins do so? I see three particular items: the round wire wheel set into the round tire. And, the Impala, the top of the line Chevy, always had three round taillights on each side (unlike the lesser and cheaper Bel-Air and Biscayne which had two round taillights...)

A Chevrolet with a few circular details. Who would have thought of that?

8 comments:

Tina´s PicStory said...

great shot! thanks for your cool round :)

Annemor said...

I simply love the Impalas. May have something to do witj\h young love.
Mormor Norway

Annemor said...

Sorry
WITH, my fingers don't always obey.

bj said...

hmmm, when I clicked LEAVE YOUR COMMENT on the Barbie post, it took me to THIS post....which is ok with me. :)
Love both your reds....

Come see mine and maybe you will win something pretty for Patti...:)

The French Hutch said...

Wow, cool car Ralph. An American beauty for sure.
Have a great evening.

~Emily
The French Hutch

SquirrelQueen said...

It was the 'round' white-walled tires that first caught my attention. She is a beauty, a true American classic. Great take on the theme Ralph.

Kim, USA said...

Very cool car and a beauty indeed!

Kim,MI

Annchen said...

great picture and a cool car