Monday, May 7, 2012

Tina's Pic Story - Retro Collage

Clockwise from top: 1964 Chevy ElCamino, 1959 Edsel, 1961 Chevy Impala, 1956 Ford. 1982 DeLorean, 1950 Ford
Tina's Pic Story arrives this week with a challenge - the theme this week is college-mosaic. As I do not have photo software that can create such a design (just the installed I-Photo on both Macs), I had to think of something that might work while using an interesting brew of Word, .pdf and .jpg...I managed something here, a mix of pictures that include my affection for old American cars (except the DeLorean) with different shapes, chrome, reflections and shadows. A fun challenge this week!

7 comments:

Patti said...

This was a lot of work for you but it came out really well!
Nice that you got Allegra in there.

Annemor said...

Am-cars are fun. But you must have had a quite a job to create this. The gull-winged car, is it a Ford?? And What's wrong with DelLorean? NIce work, I like it.
Have a wonderful Tuesday.
Mormor Norway

SquirrelQueen said...

Gotta love these old cars. The newer ones all look alike to me, they don't have the character these beauties had. No to the DeLorean? But how will we get back to the future?

BunTine said...

Great car collection,
♥BunTine

Tina´s PicStory said...

what a great collection! are this all your cars? thanks for joining us :)

Felisol said...

Great car collection.
I love all of them.

HOOTIN ANNI said...

Loved this Ralph. I think I've mentioned that I grew up with three older brothers who loved cars...so it rubbed off on me.