Monday, June 10, 2013

Tina's Pic Story - Liquid


Tina hosts the fun Pic Story, where she kindly supplies the weekly photo theme and we comply with our pics. This week the theme is Liquid and I look to a family meal at a local restaurant. The aperitif drinks offer such liquid, such as the delicious and stylish drinks enjoyed by two in our party - the cosmopolitan (Cosmo), a tart and tasty cocktail that is a nice peach color. The glasses are uniquely stylish too. I am unsure if what was in the other, but it was liquid-y as well. I think that I met the theme :)

5 comments:

Timur said...

Cheers :)

Greetings from Germany

Annemor said...

Cheers, you certainly did.
Best whishes from
Mormor

❈Paula❈ said...

Ja wundervoll, das Thema ist voll erfüllt, wie das wunderschöne Glas.

LG Paula

BunTine said...

Looks delicious.....cheerio, Kerstin

colleen said...

I recently drank a beer in a pub from a glass that was tilted and looked like it was going to topple over.