Saturday, January 17, 2015

Shadow Shot Sunday - Cozy Coupe Cute

My computer woes are solved, for now, When the Mac died, I purchased a used Windows 7 machine locally. Since I had to retrieve my data and pics from iDrive and my Mac external drive would not upload into a Win computer, I have spent a large part of the week e-mailing myself photos and such from Patti's computer. I finally have time to post a post (!) for Shadow Shot Sunday 2. It is a photo I found from 1990, and Allegra about to enter her ride to 'drive', her first car - a Little Tikes Cozy Coupe. We parents were not afraid...how much trouble could an 18 month old get into driving a pedal powered vehicle?

5 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

Allegra looks so delightful as she holds the little car door open. I have never seen a toy like this one. Glad your computer problems are resolving. Amazing how computer woes can disrupt our lives.

Norma Ruttan said...

a precious photo from past times

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

When a computer dies (I thought Mac never did?), it is a sad event indeed. Fortunately, you were able to salvage some (or many) photos from your departed Mac. Good retro shot!

Snow Shadows

Chubskulit Rose said...

Glad it's fixed! I wouldn't know what to do if I were you lol.

That is one adorable picture!

EG CameraGirl said...

OH! How scary that your Mac died! This is such a cute photo!!