Sunday, January 4, 2015

Whimsical Windows - Final approach



I am back today to a great meme, Toby's Whimsical Windows/Delirious Doors. Given my computer issues, I have missed a post or two (or more than I'd prefer :), and do believe that my MacMini needs a new hard drive as it barely works. A normal hard drive or a solid state one is what I need to consider and per usual, the $$ will dictate my choice. All that said, Patti is letting me use her computer when she is not working - thanks!

This view was taken from the right seat, by myself in my walking days, I believe in the Autumn of 1983. The plane was the ubiquitous high winged Cessna 172. This is over East Hartford Connecticut as the pilot was turning 180° to land on Runway 2 at Hartford's Brainard Field. Of interest to me that day, is the large office building, my then employer, Pratt & Whitney Aircraft (the corporate UTC logo directly below). The pic was snapped on my film SLR, a Pentax K1000. Lots of windows in the distance, my passenger window offering a unique look at the world...





1 comment:

toby said...

Oh, I would love to fly a plane one day! That looks like so much fun :) Good luck with your computer...