Sunday, January 18, 2015

Whimsical Windows - Deck the Yard winner

Finally my computer woes are in the past (sort of) as I have acquired a used Windows 7 machine - I preferred my Mac, but for the money, it works fine as opposed to not working at all...thus, I have a belated post for Toby's Whimsical Windows/Delirious Doors. It is the winning house of the 2014 in the Ansonia Deck the House and Yard competition. Being the chair of this subcommittee in the contest, the judges chose this is the overall winner - I like this house as it never encroaches into the gaudy, but remains a stylish older house that is nice with verandas, windows and doors of a more dignified era - that is smartly lit in holiday warmth...

2 comments:

toby said...

You're absolutely right with your choice - that house is wonderful! I especially like the snowman, and the swirly "tree" of lights.
And what fun it must be for you to chair that subcommittee, enjoy :)

adidas nmd said...

tory burch shoes
nike air huarache
pandora jewelry
michael kors outlet
pandora jewelry
nmd
yeezy boost 350
michael kors
led shoes
yeezy boost 350 v2