Monday, September 17, 2012

Tina's Pic Story - Feet


Tina's Pic Story is a fun photo meme where she provides the weekly subject and we provide the photos - our subject this week is feet

I use a wheelchair to get around, so multi-tasking in my 'wheels', like driving and taking pictures at the same time, often means that neither is done well. Like this view from 2004 where myself, Patti and her newspaper co-workers attended a wedding of a colleague. I was in charge of capturing these four attendees, and I was not able to balance the camera at all...this picture was not cropped, what you see is what I captured, feet and all.

A unforced (but fun) error - and perfect for the subject. By the way, the lovely Patti is in blue...

7 comments:

Annemor said...

Feet in summertime.
A happy occation?
Have a nice day :-)
Mormor

SquirrelQueen said...

It may have been a blooper at the time but turns out it perfect for this week's theme. Definitely fun!

HansHB said...

Niiice!

Tina´s PicStory said...

thanks for your feet :)

Patti said...

I've always loved this photo!

And it was a fun wedding. (remember?)

vincibene said...

Funny shot!

lorik said...

I bet they were all glad they wore their best shoes! And now you have made them even more famous! Thanks for your visit and comment- I enjoyed reading it:)