Monday, September 3, 2012

Tina's Pic Story - Icy

Tina offers us the always fun weekly photo meme Pic Story. Happily I am back this week, and have for my submittal for the letter 'I' which for me is Icy. The day in question is 27 January 2011, the morning after the forth snowstorm of 15 in (38 cm) since the preceding Christmas from each of those storms. In southern Connecticut, that is way too much snow in a four week period...but plenty of icy conditions for this month's letter challenge! 

Although I prefer spring, summer and autumn to that winter...

8 comments:

Patti said...

Icy it was! Made for nice photos, though.

Kathe W. said...

very cool pics and no pn intended!

bj said...

Oh, yes...I do remember this picture.
It was, indeed, ICY....brrr
It is about 85 here at 8:45p.m. and I just got chill bumps...:)

Annemor said...

Looks awfully cold.
Nice pictureres thoufh.
Have a happy day

http://www.starbear.no/mormor/2012/09/04/tinas-picstory-66-i/

Gerald (Hyde DP) said...

Oh my that is an awful lot of the cold stuff.

vincibene said...

Cool shots!

Mariane (Denmark) said...

I guess we must have been on the same "radiowave" - you have Ice and I have Ice to "Tinas Picturi" Super great pictures

Tina´s PicStory said...

uuuhhh, i feel cold :))