Monday, July 30, 2012

Tina's Pic Story - Azure

Intercostal Waterway near Stuart, Florida, Dec. 1980
Wetlands near Jensen Beach Florida, Dec. 1980
Tina is back with the fun weekly picture meme Pic Story. Simply, she thoughtfully provides the theme which this week is azure. To me, this is a color that fits the waters of Florida and a trip there many decades ago. The inland waterway and the swamp have azure blue waters that have remained while scanned from the old prints. A lovely color and a great subject this week!

12 comments:

Mona Sweden said...

Wonderful scenery. It looks so serene in the second picture.

kleppanrova said...

Beautiful photos!
From Ingun, Norway

Patti said...

The photos held up well after 32 years!

I really like the second one.

SquirrelQueen said...

Beautiful shots, I really like the colors in the second one. The colors held up very well through the scan.

lorik said...

I love the orange and blue combination - and textures -especially of the second one. Great photo! You might like to share your work on my Mandarin Orange Monday :)

Al said...

Lots of shades of azure in those, I like them. And it's nice to see some old scanned prints!

HOOTIN ANNI said...

I would love to go to those wetlands [if they still exist] to see how many different bird species calls this area "home"!!!!

Danielle said...

My college roommate was from Stuart Florida...I got to visit there many times. Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!!

joanne said...

Yes, Florida coast does lend itself to azure-blues....I wonder what the land along the waterway looks now?
Hotels and condos, I bet.....

BunTine said...

Pretty pictures and such a lot of water lilies there:-))
♥BunTine

vincibene said...

Wonderful landscape!

Tina´s PicStory said...

just wonderful! :)